DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air | Having to connect remote control every flight

Followyourmap

Reactions
Does everyone else have to link their remote controller before every flight?

Once it's linked I can fly with multiple batteries without re linking, but it just seems strange that it won't remember the remote over time.

Just wanting to know if this is normal or if there is a way to get the drone to remember the RC.

Thanks!

Mine takes a little while to connect up for the first flight of a set, but not to the point where I have to reconnect it.
Does everyone else have to link their remote controller before every flight?

Once it's linked I can fly with multiple batteries without re linking, but it just seems strange that it won't remember the remote over time.

Just wanting to know if this is normal or if there is a way to get the drone to remember the RC.

Thanks!

Reactions: Former Member
Mine takes a little while to connect up for the first flight of a set, but not to the point where I have to reconnect it.

Thanks for the reply,

If I wait a bit my phone will connect and give me the option to take off and control the drone but only via the touch screen controls.

I have to enter camera view and connect the drone manually. It's pretty irritating, especially because I can never quite remember the process and it winds up taking 15 minutes.

Someone more experienced will have to chime in and clarify.

Are you flying with your phone and the remote?

not enough info - are you plugging your phone into the controller? did you check that cable to make sure its good? what version of DJI GO and aircraft firmware are you on (don't reply with "latest")

you will get help here but you have to lay out the scenario better

Reactions: Astom22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103