DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic air lost signal please help

Tylerp

Reactions
Flying drone today lost signal everything went blank so close from home how do I upload my flight log here so someone can try and help me locate the drone still have not found it any help greatly appreciate

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-10-03_[16-50-51].txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Here's what your flight data looks like: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
It gives the location of your last data as : 40.07524 -74.040362 which is over water on the southern side of a groyne.
Here ...
i-CQfThCF-L.jpg

At first I thought there's something odd in your data.
But perhaps you aren't using Mode 2 for your controller?

Yea everything was perfect it literally just **** off and I was only about 100 yards from my house. Do u think dji will claim responsibility for this ? Ever since I downloaded the new software it’s been glitching out

Yea everything was perfect it literally just **** off and I was only about 100 yards from my house. Do u think dji will claim responsibility for this ? Ever since I downloaded the new software it’s been glitching out

Here's what your flight data looks like: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
It gives the location of your last data as : 40.07524 -74.040362 which is over water on the southern side of a groyne.
Here ...
i-CQfThCF-L.jpg

Here ...
i-CQfThCF-L.jpg

Correct. The following graph is a bit busy, but clearly shows that the controller was in mode 3.

stick_mode.png

It's credible that there was a disconnect, and while the battery had not reached the smart battery RTH value, the other factor was possibly the wind.

battery.png

Looking at the wind map for the flight:

There is an offshore wind - not too strong to prevent the aircraft making headway, but possibly strong enough to mean that the FC's calculated RTH battery level was too low, and enough to prevent it getting home. I would look on the direct flight path from the last recorded location to home, starting at the home end - the red line in the map below:

screenshot217.jpg

Reactions: mrparish

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic