DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - Mavic Mini - FPV

-MavicMiniPilot

Reactions
While in Tampa I decided to go fly my new to me mavic air 1 at the skyway just as I did the year prior with my mini. The wind was twice as strong as when I flew my mini and it was nighttime. I’ve never had a problem flying over water but I have had an issue with the battery life. I guess I shouldn’t be expecting a 4-5 year old drone to preform how it did when it was new 🤷
I wanted to safely make it back so I turned around at 70 percent battery because I had a headwind. I will be uploading the photos in a future post. I have not had a chance to fly this drone that much since I bought it. Just like with flying airplanes after not staying current I feel my confidence level shrinking. Before I sold my mini I flew it and my other fpv quads 2-3 times a day for 2.5 years straight. Because I have had several things get in the way I have not flown for a good 9 months. The mavic air seems to be just as good or worse as my mini but the most fun I have had is with fpv quads. Looking at some of those so I can find something to explore again.

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne