DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Multiple Battery Failure

I was hoping that their demise would be predictable.
Where's your sense of adventure?
I ended up replacing all of my 3 original batteries (the bad manufacturer) with 3 used ones on eBay, making sure I was buying the one made by the "good" supplier. So far, those three have significantly outperformed the originals. My "yardstick" is looking at the health of the batteries on AirData. Good luck!

What were your expectations as to how long they should last (# of cycles)?
The mavic air is useless when it comes to Flight time. I purchased a new mavic air act at the end of last year because because my 1st one I bought which was 2nd hand and end it up Lost as when it was doing an auto Return home it did not have sufficient battery and whatever whatever but I can't say the new mavic era I purchased last year Did not give me flight times exceeding 14 minutes 14 minutes and this made me very disappointed as I but as I thought it was just due to the amount of cycles my battery had that course delivered that caused the short flight time but but I can say in cooler weather like now it's Winter in South Africa I Manage to get 16 minutes.

Also do you guys think dji can push code to a drone to make it fail so you have to buy a new 1?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61