DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air non-connect with Lichi

Tom-Air

Reactions
Is anyone else using Litchi with their Mavic Air? I purchased litchi and have made sure I am up-to-date on RC and the Air and I make sure DJI Go 4 or assistant isn't running in the back ground. The RC just does not want to pair with the drone. Any suggestions is appreciated, thanks.

The RC just does not want to pair with the drone. Any suggestions is appreciated, thanks.
If you are using Android, this from the Litchi help file could be the problem ...
If you have another app (such as DJI Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults). Some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step may have to be done every time you want to switch app (for example from DJI Go to Litchi and vice versa)

If you are using Android, this from the Litchi help file could be the problem ...
If you have another app (such as DJI Go) set as the default for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for that app in your mobile device (Settings - Apps - DJI Go (or other app name) - Clear Defaults). Some devices automatically set the app you start as default, so this step may have to be done every time you want to switch app (for example from DJI Go to Litchi and vice versa)
I'll have to check that out thank you. Is the Litchi Help File in this forum or go to Litchi?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming