DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air or Mavic Pro 1 ?

Thanks a lot for your full covered answer. It’s really windy in Denmark, so now I have no doubts about what model to choose. I’m interested in your MP. I live in Denmark.

IMHO, Mavic Air can be called Mavic 1.5 because some new features (Flight Autonomy 2.0, internal storage, 100 mbps bitrate, etc ) first appeared in MA and then in M2. So I consider MA is more advanced than M1P but not so advanced as M2P or M2Z.

Reactions: freightshaker
My $0.02...I don't have money to burn so I bought a good referb Spark Fly More from a ebay 100% feedback dealer w/warranty & 30 day return to start out and only 3 mos later already bought a great used MA Fly More/all together in a hard case w/filters&4batteries from a 100% feedback ebay private seller with less than 50 charges total for $600 .(hello). I paid less for both than a new MA Fly More w/2batteries. They both are amazing and have a place in my heart and wont be for sale when I finally get a good used Mavic 2. There are just so many for sale from those who I'm guessing buy these and find they have no place to fly and some I think are inundated and overwhelmed by the learning curve they don't even get used much.. Like I said $0.02..worth what you paid.

Wind resistance of the MA is great to me. I am surprised by how well it can handle it. Now I don't have a Mavic 2 to compare it with....