DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air or Mavic Pro 2 Zoom

Great choice! The zoom will be helpful in framing shots of severe weather, not to mention keeping the pilot (you!) at a safe distance. After learning on a Spark, I got the M2P and love it. Not sure, but I think the M2Z will maintain a stronger connection than the Air would have.

Reactions: Nightkap39
congrats on the purchase, look forward to hearing all about the epic flights!
Holy Cow! I just checked out your Morocco video!!! ( Dakar Enduro) Are you suicidal? I don't want to mess up this thread, but that was some serious mountain biking.

Hey everyone, my first post here, I’m debating on these two drones. I like the fact that the pro has the spotlights and zoom. Also I can get the smart remote. I’m going to be using this mainly for family outings with pics and videos. I also like to photograph potential severe weather. Which drone do you recommend? Thanks!

Good deal for a Mavic Pro Zoom:

Oh really? So is the enterprise the only model with a spotlight? For night flying?

The Mavic 2 (Pro’s and Zoom) have a landing Light you can turn on remotely- it is bright but points down, uou will still need a beacon strobe on top (Like Firehouse Arc II’s) to be legal.

Hey everyone, my first post here, I’m debating on these two drones. I like the fact that the pro has the spotlights and zoom. Also I can get the smart remote. I’m going to be using this mainly for family outings with pics and videos. I also like to photograph potential severe weather. Which drone do you recommend? Thanks!
Hi
Be aware the M2Pro does NOT have a zoom. The M2Zoom has a zoom lens. The M2Pro has a Hasselblad camera with a larger 1" sensor.

"family outings" is your main use? Then I would vote for the Air. Smaller, easier to transport, costs less $$ and has an outstanding camera. I have both an Air and a Zoom. The main advantage of the Zoom over the Air to me is the flight time (zoom is longer) and the ability to do a little more with the camera zoom. But is it worth double the price? Not to me for basic video/photos of family outings.

If you can afford it, get both! The Air wins hands down on portability -the Zoom isn't much bigger, but it is bigger.
And Occusync?

Don’t worry, it’s just a better radio system for better range/vision.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard