Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Air over Blackwater Falls and Seneca Rocks WV

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Nice.
Little Jumpy? maybe some Transitions ??

Reactions: Timflys

cappellen

Reaction score
Nice video showing a very interesting area. The music stopped very abrupt in the end. Thanks for sharing.

Bob1956

Reaction score
I go to BWF every Sept for Astronomy Weekend. I’ll have my MP2 with me this year. Where did you launch from at Senaca Rocks ? Good stuff.

Timflys

Reaction score
I go to BWF every Sept for Astronomy Weekend. I’ll have my MP2 with me this year. Where did you launch from at Senaca Rocks ? Good stuff.
Awesome! I took off on top right before the Rocks you have to climb up to get higher. There were so many people there last weekend i wish I could’ve flown it closer to the Rocks.

Bob1956

Reaction score
Launching from the parking lot would be really convenient but at 400 ft the Mavic has another 500 feet to go before reaching the summit.
I’ve been thinking about flying at the nearby Dolly Sods area but that ridge line is always windy. They have “flag” trees there that have branches on just one side. The constant prevailing winds prevent branches from growing into the wind. Huge gorgeous view up there though.

Timflys

Reaction score
Launching from the parking lot would be really convenient but at 400 ft the Mavic has another 500 feet to go before reaching the summit.
I’ve been thinking about flying at the nearby Dolly Sods area but that ridge line is always windy. They have “flag” trees there that have branches on just one side. The constant prevailing winds prevent branches from growing into the wind. Huge gorgeous view up there though.
Yeah the wind is awful up there for sure, but those are some of the best views around!

LivinLarge

Reaction score
I would fly my Typhoon H there but it is a beast to hike with.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtmarich1985