Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Air - Photo Banding

Tom-Air

Hello, I am new to drones and new to this forum. I have learned a lot prior to my purchase from you folks!
I've had my Air a little over 1 month now and I took this photo and see vertical bands. Also when I am shooting video I will see a vertical band swipe the screen. I do have the camera off of Auto and am using a ND8 filter. Maybe it was because I was to close towards the sun. Any help is appreciated, thanks, Tom

Attachments

Scarnag

Website
scarnag.com
Im not sure what that is, could be several things, definitely not right. Take the filter off and see if it goes away.

Tom-Air

does it appear even without ND filter? do you use simple or polarized filter, what was the postion of the sun etc. any detail counts;) does it appear regularly?
Wanted to get back to you I took the filter off and it went away, but pretty washed out because the sun was bright. Thanks!

Tom-Air

What make of filter was it? People will want to avoid them; that was completely crap quality.
There actually isn't a name on them so I looked at my order from Amazon to see how they described them and as you can see below it just calls them "Most Popular Lens 3-Piece Filter Set". I'm looking at Polar Pro lens now.

upload_2018-8-18_21-59-12.png

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxw.wx