DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air SDK now available!

Only if the sdk supports waypoints, the spark doesn't so no reason to think the Air would?

Last edited:
From the docs, no mention of not being supported by the air,
If the aircraft is pulled back along the waypoint mission all the way to the first waypoint, then it will hover in place until the stick is released enough for it to again progress through the mission from start to finish. It is not supported by Mavic Pro when using WiFi connection. It is not supported by Spark.

Reactions: AAPhoto
Only if the sdk supports waypoints, the spark doesn't so no reason to think the Air would?
On the DJI forum there's someone using the Litchi beta with Mavic Air and they say that Waypoints are now implemented.

Litchi has confirmed on their Facebook page that they will support Waypoints for the Air. See attached :)

Attachments

• 2018-04-18 14_46_54-Litchi - Community.png
    2018-04-18 14_46_54-Litchi - Community.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: raptus
Very good News cause i am an Android User and cant use Autopilot. Thumbswayup

So Litchi and Autopilot released beta's shortly after the 4.5 rev of the SDK was released that have support for the Air and at least in their apps, waypoints seem to be included. DroneDeploy and Maps/Drones Made Easy both are stating that DJI has not enabled waypoints on the Air and that until they do, their apps won't support the Air. So what is different about how Autopilot and Litchi are supporting waypoints vs how DD and MME want/need support for them? I also have a request in to Pix4D to ask about their support plans for the Air. No response yet from them.

Reactions: APailthorp
This mail I received from FPV Camera, which I am using with my DJI quads since 2016 without ever having had a single glitch.

Subject: Re: Mavic Air

DJI recently released SDK 4.5 with Mavic Air support. We plan to upgrade the SDK 4.5 shortly, though there is no ETA date yet.

Join us at Facebook FPV Camera User Group to share the app experience, suggestions, beta testing and bugs report.

Just to let you know I've just tried litchi beta on my Mavic Air and it connects and I get drone info but I'm getting NO VIDEO.......best wait for next patch I'm guessing

Just used the beta version with my Air and the video worked fine...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard