DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Signal Loss, Reconnected when RTH Initiated

Woodie_07

Reactions
Problem? I lost signal for a few seconds until RTH initiated even though I was very close to the the aircraft. I had taken the drone up to 400ft (well, 387ft) earlier in the day with no signal problems.

Was unit in a crash? 2 minor ones, one happened the same day as this issue. The first time I tried taking off inside and the drone went up and hit something, only about 2 ft high. The second time I was flying at the same location as this problem and while it was landing I tried to move it off the dusty path (as it was going to land on it) and onto the grass. The aircraft was still moving when it touched down and folded in the front right leg. It was only moving 1-2 mph when it crash landed.

What have you tried so far? N/A

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? iPhone 6S Plus

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Latest, although at the start of the flight it said inconsistent firmware but then it said normal (latest firmware)

What Go app version are you using? Latest

Any modification? (if so what) None, it’s stock

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) I did have litchi installed but was not using it and it wasn’t running in the background, no changes to drone firmware or DJI GO 4 app

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) Nope sorry. I do have a video of the log in DJI GO 4, will post flight log later today.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai