DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air tablet

Norfolk'n'good

Reactions
Hi all. Total newbie to all this. Brought the mavic air a few weeks ago on impulse. Tried to set it up last weekend and it won't connect to my phone as not compatible. Decided to go for a dedicated tablet to use just for the air. Other than an ipad mini 4 could anyone recommend a tablet that definitely will work with the air.

Hi all. Total newbie to all this. Brought the mavic air a few weeks ago on impulse. Tried to set it up last weekend and it won't connect to my phone as not compatible. Decided to go for a dedicated tablet to use just for the air. Other than an ipad mini 4 could anyone recommend a tablet that definitely will work with the air.
I tried my iPad Pro 12,9 and an iPad mini 3 from my daughter. Found the Mini very good and also more practical than the smaller phones because you simply see more on the screen. But I think you will need a tablet holder to snap in the place, where usually the phone goes.

Something like this: 5.5-10" iPad Phone Tablet Holder RC Controller Mount für DJI Mavic Air/Spark DHL | eBay

Reactions: PJTDrone
In the Android world, the Huawei M3 & M5 are probably the best flying tablets.

I use a Samsung Tab E 8 " with my Air. Works great and new ones have been available on EBay for around $150

Ipad, 9.7 works great great. i have never had one problem with it. I have seen refurbished ones on the internet
for around the $120.00 price range. You will need a holder for it and the Mavmount in my opinion is the best.

Did you remember to remove the connecting wire from the left connector plug. It won't work with both plugged in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonyack