DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Tap Fly Free Mode - Yaw Sensitivity Question

PhoenixBird

Reactions
Really like tap fly "free" mode with the MA. It's great to fly a steady heading and have the ability to turn the aircraft. But has anyone found a way to adjust the yaw sensitivity? It's very touchy and hard to keep smooth when recording video.

You can manually change the yaw gain and sensitivity through the DJI Go app when connected to the aircraft. Just go to to the controller symbol in settings. It could be in advanced or something at the bottom or in the drone settings (drone symbol top). The only problem is that if you want to change it back it has to be done manually. I do wish we could save multiple config. sets.

Reactions: SnoopyMJG
When connected to the bird, go to the settings and hit the drone at the top, go to advanced settings, and hit EXP. This is where you set the sensitivity for pitch, roll and yaw.

I set my yaw at about 0.20-0.25.

Reactions: Ds67888
Yes but in tap fly mode or any other mode cant change the speed, i have the some problem!! In fly modes the exp setting are not make deferents!! Maybe with firmware update fix that!

If you set the expo before going into TapFly, the expo settings should hold

That’s the problem I’m having; I can set yaw settings for normal fly mode, but as soon as you go to tap fly those settings do not follow. It’s like it’s unadjustable in tap fly. @Soteris may be right it might be a firmware fix down the road.

Reactions: Soteris
Same problem here with my 2 Pro. It makes Tap to fly free pretty much useless for me. Is this issue known @ DJI?

Reactions: Ds67888
Many of the intelligent flight modes do not use custom flight control settings. Some even have built-in settings that are different from normal default.

I have the same problem, the rudder 0.10 parameter in tapFly mode is ignored. Is there a solution for this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej