DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - Version 2 Master Airscrew Stealth Propellers

horesham

Reactions
Haven't used mine yet and just a little concerned about Master Airscrew advising that pitch and yaw gain settings should be adjusted. As I know next to nothing about these gain settings, can altering them cause any problems ? Thanks

If anything I would feel more confident knowing they had put the time and effort into researching the optimal settings for their product.

I'm sure if you search this forum section you will find plenty of information regarding these props.

Reactions: KingRat
had no problems with mine after adjustments. Flew around for about 10 min. Handled great

Just installed mine, made the adjustments and about 6 flights. My wife says much quieter. Pitch is calmer. I did get a bit of drift but have been flying with minimal satellites.

Haven't used mine yet and just a little concerned about Master Airscrew advising that pitch and yaw gain settings should be adjusted. As I know next to nothing about these gain settings, can altering them cause any problems ? Thanks
I have been using these props on my Mavic Air since more than a year without any bad issues whatsoever. They are less noisy and add a minute of additional flight time on your battery. Just change the gain as indicated by the manufacturer. Happy flying!

I've tried them and they seem quieter, But, they are very brittle, I flew into a small bush with very thin twigs and shattered three blades. I will put the prop guards on before I fly my replacement set.

I've tried them and they seem quieter, But, they are very brittle, I flew into a small bush with very thin twigs and shattered three blades. I will put the prop guards on before I fly my replacement set.
Or you can stop flying into bushes. I don't think the OEM blades are fond of it either.

• Haha
Reactions: KingRat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe