DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Video problem

SAM0316

Reactions
I have been flying my MA for a little over a year. Great pictures. Never crashed. No issues.
Recentl, my videos began to get a slow moving vertical line which moves slowly from left to right across my screen. It could also be described as a vertical sweep like a squeegee going across my screen.
Does anyone have an idea what is causing this and how I can fix it?
SO

Hi there & welcome to the forum ??

By saying "my videos" ... do you mean the live view on your mobile device while you're flying ... or the low res. cache video stored in your mobile device ... or the full res. video on the internal memory in the MA / alt. on the SD-card ?

I don’t use caching or internal memory. I use a 125gb SD micro card. I checked and it appears on the viewing screen but not on the actual stored video. I had assumed that since it was on the screen it had garbaged-up the Video but apparently it hasn’t. Thanks and I will watch it closer.
SO

Reactions: slup
Yeah... sometimes see the same on the live screen only when I fly my MA1, it's usually very mild & sometimes I don't notice it until looking at the cached low res. video on my phone (the cache is after all the live view stream that's saved). Think it has to do with a temporary lower refresh rate of the screen.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S