DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air White Stuff

-MavicMiniPilot

Reactions
This drone had had zero accidents in the past and is new. What is this stuff? It appears when opening and closing the arms.IMG_4117.jpeg

Vibration between parts sand down the plastic basically, when it's flying that part is touching the other plastic part, it happens on all drones to some degree, some even crack.

Nothing to worry about, not even in the long term as degradation is minimal, and you are probably not going to fly enough hours for it to be a problem.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Vibration between parts sand down the plastic basically, when it's flying that part is touching the other plastic part, it happens on all drones to some degree, some even crack.

Nothing to worry about, not even in the long term as degradation is minimal, and you are probably not going to fly enough hours for it to be a problem.
Thanks, I’ve shared this theory before on this forum and everyone lost their minds! 😂 Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Torque
You stated that it had zero accidents in the past, implying that is it has been flown so it wouldn't be new. So, when did you purchase it and how many flights already?

You stated that it had zero accidents in the past, implying that is it has been flown so it wouldn't be new. So, when did you purchase it and how many flights already?
Just got it back from being fixed from dji. Brand new. I had sent it back for an issue that didn’t involve a crash but I noticed that before. I’ve never crashed a Mavic air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne