DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air with Litchi

gregbr

Reactions
Hello. This is my second post on this forum and it is simply to say that I have now purchased Litchi so I have waypoint control with my Mavic Air.

I created a simple 5-waypoint sequence with some elevation changes, 2 POIs and set the routine to start and stop recording at beginning and end. Flawless execution although a little unsettling as i watched my drone start the routine by flying out over the lake in our backyard (but that was the plan!).

Just totally impressed with how well everything worked.

This is going to be good.

Greg

Hello. This is my second post on this forum and it is simply to say that I have now purchased Litchi so I have waypoint control with my Mavic Air.

I created a simple 5-waypoint sequence with some elevation changes, 2 POIs and set the routine to start and stop recording at beginning and end. Flawless execution although a little unsettling as i watched my drone start the routine by flying out over the lake in our backyard (but that was the plan!).

Just totally impressed with how well everything worked.

This is going to be good.

Greg
Hi Greg. I have Purchased Litchi also, but not got it installed (coz Im a coward when it comes to launching my drone on another program).:) Can I ask What is your phone or iPad model and OS version.? have you used Litchi again since your last flight? any problems?
Best regards Paul

Hi Paul. No issues so far but I haven’t used my drone for several days now due to some visiting out of town company. When I have a moment i’ve been building some waypoint routes using both Mac and iPad to become familiar with the process and in preparation for my next outing. I like how the waypoint routes are available on all devices when I log in to the app.

Reactions: Paulbee
Oh and using iPhone 6 along with 2012 MacBook Pro and the most current versions of os for both..

Oh and using iPhone 6 along with 2012 MacBook Pro and the most current versions of os for both..
Thanks Mate! Noted.
Yeah! Its that way points thing. Gotta have it!
But dont trust it yet. :)
To be honest I'm glad you are going to try it first. lol :p
Peace

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka