DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic blurry video !!!!!

msf1344

Reactions
When i start to fly my MP today i noticed the vision from camera was blurry and it was not sharp like every time i checked the lense and it was ok i turned it off and on and now its back to normal so what was causing ? And is my gimbal going to die soon ? Thanks

When i start to fly my MP today i noticed the vision from camera was blurry and it was not sharp like every time i checked the lense and it was ok i turned it off and on and now its back to normal so what was causing ? And is my gimbal going to die soon ? Thanks
You probably had some fog inside the lens. Happens in certain conditions, going from warm to cold, sudden change off air pressure, high humidity etc. Usually it settles and clears after flying for a while, probably because the camera warms up.

Reactions: Ed_2020 and msf1344
You probably had some fog inside the lens. Happens in certain conditions, going from warm to cold, sudden change off air pressure, high humidity etc. Usually it settles and clears after flying for a while, probably because the camera warms up.
Yes you are correct because the weather in here is very cold and my mavic was in room temp when i went out .

I have had it a few times. I try now to have it gradually adjusted to the cold.
Never had this with my Inspire1 cameras, Gopros, Nikon D200, D100 or any other SLR I ever had, binoculars etc.
Ruined some unique footage (during the first 10 minutes of the flight) on a one time only occasion.

My guess is that during the manufacturing process the environment must have been not as conditioned and dry it should be. The lens should be totally air tight and filled with gas or at least dried air.

Reactions: Ed_2020 and msf1344
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections