DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Bundle

Noka*

Reactions
Good Morning

I new to this forum and the drone world but very excited for this new adventure!

I am looking into purchasing a Mavic Pro but was looking at the Go Fly More bundles packages available online.

As I began my search I found tons of options and got lost in the eye candy of who was offering the most stuff and not the right stuff.

So I was hoping some of the more seasoned pilots could assist me on what is essential and what to look for in these bundles so I can figure out what the best deal available is. My initial eye was telling me find the package with the most stuff but that may not be the best overall deal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I would not buy the fly more combo. The case is too small and the charging hub isn't worth it. What will you be using it for? Do you need multiple batteries?

Multiple batteries are a MUST.

Reactions: Noka*
I am purchasing it to take to an upcoming trip to Portugal in September. My main goal is to make videos of my outdoor and travel adventures. I wasn't interested in the case either, I was going to purchase a more travel friendly case anyways. I was looking at all the other batteries cables etc.

Here is one bundle on Amazon and several are similar give or take some extra cables, SD cards etc

Remote Controller
•3 x Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Quadcopter
•5 x 8330 Quick Release Folding Propellers for Mavic
•Drone Gimbal Clamp Charger
•AC Power Cable for Charger
•16GB microSD Card
•Micro-USB Cable RC Cable with Lightning Connector
•RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector
•2 x RC Cable Slider
•Charging Hub Mavic
•Shoulder Bag

Additional Safety Accessories:

•Universal Portable Fast-Fold Landing Pad for Mavic Pro
•Lens Hood for DJI Mavic Pro
•Landing Gear Height Extender Kit Stabilizers

Here is one bundle on Amazon and several are similar give or take some extra cables, SD cards etc

Remote Controller
•3 x Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Quadcopter
•5 x 8330 Quick Release Folding Propellers for Mavic
•Drone Gimbal Clamp Charger
•AC Power Cable for Charger
•16GB microSD Card
•Micro-USB Cable RC Cable with Lightning Connector
•RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector
•2 x RC Cable Slider
•Charging Hub Mavic
•Shoulder Bag

Additional Safety Accessories:

•Universal Portable Fast-Fold Landing Pad for Mavic Pro
•Lens Hood for DJI Mavic Pro
•Landing Gear Height Extender Kit Stabilizers

Link?

As far as bags go, the Fly More bag isn't bad at all. You can easily get the drone, controller and batteries (along with cables, cards, spare props) in and out quickly. It's compact, light, and protects the drone properly.

With a bit of effort, you can also fit a charger as well.

I picked up this Manfrotto backpack when it was reduced to 30 quid on Amazon last month, since I wanted a bag that offered an extra bit of space (got tired of having a second bag if I wanted anything extra). This one can take everything the Fly More bag can, along with space for both mains and car charger, an iPad Mini, and my headphones.

It's very well built, offers one or two strap carrying, and comes with external straps (ostensibly for a tripod, but easy to strap a coat or whatever on the outside) and a stretchy waterproof cover.

I got the small version, but there are larger options available.

That's just the Fly More with landing pad, hood and feet. They're often more expensive than the Fly More and just buying the others separately.

The link with the options was pulled off of Amazon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure