DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic case

Another stupid product for the mavic.
It was designed to be folded and be compact and portable.
If you flew everyday, you would get close to 7 years.
Much more use than it's useful lifetime of the product.
We would all be on our Mavic Pro 4 by then.
Fly more bag is perfect for it.

Reactions: chad7218
Your a bit off topic. I did not say it should not be folded. I just suggested a more intelligent case, same size, but cleverly arranged and rather inexpensive.

I do like the case and it looks nice. For me and likely many others the whole point of the Mavic was to jam it in a bag and go. That is what I like about this little monster, does a great job an sits in my daypack until needed.

My DJI bag from the fly more package is too small to fit everything in. The filter package, my ipad 4 mini and all the rest. So I found a case not too expensive and well equipped for transportation.
Case Gearbest
Pictures (German text)
Can you share a picture of inside of the case with it loaded? The pictures of the product on the sellers page do not. Thanks! [emoji3]

I do like the case and it looks nice. For me and likely many others the whole point of the Mavic was to jam it in a bag and go. That is what I like about this little monster, does a great job an sits in my daypack until needed.
Because I travel a lot, I like to have everything together. Having no smartphone (!) I use the ipad 4 mini and put it also in the case. I do not want to start a long discussion. The whole thing was ment as information.

Just use the link "pictures (German text)" and scroll down to see the loaded case
Tried it again this time it worked. On WiFi now. Maybe that made a difference. Thanks. I like it. Currently using a shoe box... stealth storage. Lol

So let me get this straight....you waited weeks, probably months...paid a premium price of $1000 or more for a drone that's selling point is it's foldability and portability then decided; I know more then DJI's engineers, this drone wasn't made to be folded??!! o_O
When I saw that picture, for some reason Hubsan comes to mind.

As Foxtrot Uniform stated...thread of the year candidate.
Get a life, surely life is about choices, so if you're dumb enough to accept and do what you're told, then so be it. Some of us thought use our imagination and adapt things to suit our lifestyle.
Every invention can be improved on and the only way to advance is to try something different. You might want to try it.

Get a life, surely life is about choices, so if you're dumb enough to accept and do what you're told, then so be it. Some of us thought use our imagination and adapt things to suit our lifestyle.
Every invention can be improved on and the only way to advance is to try something different. You might want to try it.
Haha...thanks for the life lesson. BTW, if you consider not folding your MP as you using your imagination and improving on an invention..all I can say is I'm sorry.
Now that I've been enlightened, I think im gonna hop in my convertible that I paid a premium for, but I'll leave the top up because putting it down isn't wise. I have Statiaman to thank for teaching me this.

It's designed to be folded and can be folded without issues up to 5000 times. As for the Mavic's included bag, I can fit everything that came shipped to with the Mavic in that bag, including the Mavic. It's not too small if you can fit everything in there.
Can you list the name to search for this bag on eBay? I think this bag is perfect for my needs.
i hope you're right,as i just ordered lowepro tahoe

By far, the most impressive case for protecting the Mavic Pro is the NANUK 920. It is perfect for the Mavic Pro. It has all the room you could hope for in a Hard Plastic Protective Case. If I was just going to run to someplace close or do some serious hiking or camping, then the Stock Mavic case that came with the Fly More Edition is your best bet. But for total and complete protection of the Mavic Pro itself and associated parts, then the NANUK 920, which is custom built for the Mavic, can not be beat.

www.amazon.com/Nanuk-920-MAV3-Waterproof-Insert-Mavic/dp/B01MYV61I4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1488947035&sr=8-5&keywords=Nanuk+920+case

This is where I bought my case, it was a toss up between the Orange or the Yellow. Check out the interior foam and you can then see how it is perfect for the Mavic.

I like mc case much more than nanuk .
88c897b2298e3cdadc267316f3f1bb3f.jpg
3bff06aea94317c8034a9af4a0ac0eed.jpg

I think it's wise to avoid folding the Mavic as much as possible,especially when just moving a bit to a new location,so bought this case on EBay, holds everything securely. Mavic supplied case is just too small.
01324a8df323fa05c22b9fb7bac5daed.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Why design a foldable drone that would be detrimental to itself when folded. This post is ridiculous.

Why design a foldable drone that would be detrimental to itself when folded. This post is ridiculous.
IMG_8076.GIF
Welcome to the forum pbrook.
Nice first post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne