DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Damage (is this part important)

wxperson

Reactions
Hi,

My Mavic Pro got caught in a thunderstorm downdraft (unexected) and ended up with a rough landing.

The only damage (so far) is a missing piece under one of the rotors. Is this important to replace?

See attached image.

Thanks

George

Attachments

• IMG_5313.jpg
    IMG_5313.jpg
    767.6 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: old man mavic
Hi,

My Mavic Pro got caught in a thunderstorm downdraft (unexected) and ended up with a rough landing.

The only damage (so far) is a missing piece under one of the rotors. Is this important to replace?

See attached image.

Thanks

George
it wont stop you from flying what you could do is make a temporary replacement to keep dirt out or the motor if you still have the black foam packing that came in the original box then this would be easy to shape and then with a small amount of hot glue you could plug the hole it is very light and can be removed when you can get a replacement

Hi,

See attached image.

Thanks

George
No. On my first one it came off on the maiden flight and I never replaced it. Went another 1000 miles 124 flight hours before I retired it. I

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters