DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic DJI mini not able to select quickshots in app

Modest

Reactions
Hi,
I have bought a mavic mini since a few weeks ago and am very satisfied with it but I cannot select the quickshots function. Only photo and video ☹
Does anyone have a solution for that? Grts and Merry Christmas to everyoneCapture.JPG

Do you have a memory card inserted? It isn't available if you dont have one in the drone. If it's not that did it ever work for you but stopped recently?

Thanks for quick replay, never used a memory card (there is not even one in it) but I put the photos directly on my smartphone.
Maybe that's the problem

Hello! :)

Owner of a Mini and new to Drones...………………..

I had this same problem and called my dealer, I tried a few things he suggested just this morning but I was left thinking the lack of an SD card was the problem. Now I have found this forum and I see my suspicions are right! I have a 64GB Sandisk SD card ordered.

Having trouble with the quick shot mode myself, I cannot target anything. This only started to happen over the past week. Any ideas? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t..

My Quickshots are working now the SD card is in but...……………...at the moment I'd say its not less convenient as all the videos go to the SD card whereas before they all went to the phone and so I didn't have to download the ones I wanted. Bit of a PITA

Can't understand why DJI would prevent Quickshot access with no SD card ?

if you don't have a card inside the drone, the video resolution will be maximum 720p, not 2.7k and not even 1080p and you will not have quickshots
Thanks for this very simple and yet critical answer - I was struggling with it too. Much appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman