DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic gimbal rubber bands

LEB

Reactions
Hello to all. First post in this great site.

My Mavic's camera is working fine from what I can tell. Looking at the camera closely, its not straight in line vertically or horizontally. A bit to the left when facing camera. I also noticed the right front gimbal rubber band seems to have lost its elasticity, if that makes sence. Stretched and loose in comparison to the others. Has anyone had this issue? Flown very little, with no crashes. Owned mavic for about 4 months.

Hello to all. First post in this great site.

My Mavic's camera is working fine from what I can tell. Looking at the camera closely, its not straight in line vertically or horizontally. A bit to the left when facing camera. I also noticed the right front gimbal rubber band seems to have lost its elasticity, if that makes sence. Stretched and loose in comparison to the others. Has anyone had this issue? Flown very little, with no crashes. Owned mavic for about 4 months.
Howdy from Wyoming LEB, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. I am sure someone will be able to address you concerns regarding the bands. I do not think my camera if plumb or true either but the stabilization makes sure it tracks well. There is a setting in the menu where you can partially adjust the orientation of the gimbal.

FYI. DJI is replacing Gimbal Axis arm module. Seems board was cracked and would not let gimbal sit correctly or not working and being replaced.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan