DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Insurance Australia

good luck in Australia. I doubt any of the mainstream insurers will touch the subject, their "drone" staff will all be reading off the same script. you may have better luck going to an insurance broker.

Did anyone find a insurer to cover drones in Australia?
the best I could find was under my home and contents with aami, had to take out portable cover and add the drone. problem is they will only cover it if it gets stolen or lost when not being used, will not cover crashes, fly aways or liability. it only added a few dollars more to my policy, so I thought its better then nothing.
some insures wont even cover drones at all, its paranoia, it would be a pretty safe bet to cover drones, not many accidents, unlike cars, no problem getting them insured.

isn't that just contents cover, the same as if you lose or smash a phone or iPad outside the house?

isn't that just contents cover, the same as if you lose or smash a phone or iPad outside the house?
yep, it is, thats the only insurance i can get for the drone, some insurers wont even offer that.
i was with real insurance for 15 years and they wanted nothing to do with it, so i changed over to aami.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929