DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 2.7k footage to youtube?

misiokicio

Reactions
Hi all, I tried to use the dji fly app to transcode the footage with added soundtrack, but ended up with some poor 1080 footage 4 times smaller in size, and when uploaded to youtube just looks horrible, Can anyone please point me in the right direction? got an android phone with latest 855 plus, so if there is an app, happy to use the phone, otherwise a program for windows? thanks in advance

If you want high quality video there is no way around getting the full-resolution raw video from the MM SDcard and preparing it on a PC. For Windows you could use something free such as MS MovieMaker or Kdenlive.

Reactions: ZX14-R
Ive had the same problem, only mine was after using Powerdirectr 17 and uploading it in supposedly full HD. The resulting uploaded video is awful!
Any suggestions for which resolution I d be best selecting? Thanks...

Adobe Premiere Pro is the best suggestion.

best free software to do video post processing is still the davinci resolve. it is very easy to use just to add a soundtrack to an existing clip.

Reactions: Piranha
?
best free software to do video post processing is still the davinci resolve. it is very easy to use just to add a soundtrack to an existing clip.
thanks everyone for suggestions, downloaded the above davinci.. but have absolutely nae clue how to add audio track and get it done so output is still 2.7k

?

thanks everyone for suggestions, downloaded the above davinci.. but have absolutely nae clue how to add audio track and get it done so output is still 2.7k
switch to edit pane, grab the mp4 file with audio from the explorer window and drag it to add under the video file.
there are many videos on youtube about resolve workflows - watch any, or search here on forum - i gave some links before, it gets very intuitive after you get an initial grasp of how that interface works.

that one, may be.

I just upload direct to youtube from the memory card and add music with the youtube editor. it does great, it just takes a long time to upload at 2meg per minute

I just upload direct to youtube from the memory card and add music with the youtube editor. it does great, it just takes a long time to upload at 2meg per minute
uploading right now, thanks so much, definitely easiest and simplest way mate , spot on

Just load directly from the SD card and then upload to YouTube... check your settings on the site first... works every time for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688