DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic mini 2 bag vs mavic air 2 bag

PaulDoneDrone

Reactions
Can someone confirm if those bags are the same? If not the same can someone post photo for comparison?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: DHAirbus
I think the previous comments may not be accurate. Although I sold my MA2 soon after my MM2 arrived, I did compare the bags and found the bag of the MM2 to be slightly smaller (maybe an inch) in almost every dimension.

I have them both sitting right here in front of me, and they are identical except for the color (one's charcoal, the other gray).

EDIT: Whaddya know, my MA2 and gear fit in the MM2 bag the same too.

Makes sense -- they have the same controller. There's a TON of empty space in the MM2 bag, lacking a typical power brick and cord.

I have them both sitting right here in front of me, and they are identical except for the color (one's charcoal, the other gray).

EDIT: Whaddya know, my MA2 and gear fit in the MM2 bag the same too.

Makes sense -- they have the same controller. There's a TON of empty space in the MM2 bag, lacking a typical power brick and cord.

Can you post a pic side by side, to put all the doubters to sleep once and for all?:)

Reactions: kidroc and DHAirbus
Same style but the Mini 2 is smaller in all dimensions
If you’re you mean the aircraft, then you are correct. If you are talking about the bags, they are identical in every way. Why make an entirely new bag for a smaller aircraft, when it will still fit perfectly with its propeller safety strap? I have both. It's the same bag!

• Sad
If you’re you mean the aircraft, then you are correct. If you are talking about the bags, they are identical in every way. Why make an entirely new bag for a smaller aircraft, when it will still fit perfectly with its propeller safety strap? I have both. It's the same bag!
Can someone confirm if those bags are the same? If not the same can someone post photo for comparison?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: PaulDoneDrone

Thanks in advance!
I mean the supplied "Combo Bags" DJI are a commercial operation and sadly for any consumer, commonality is not as profitable.

Last edited:
They look identical. I even thought it was. But on detailed comparison, the mini 2 bag is smaller. Just take the foam insert for the Air 2 and try and insert it into the same space on the mini 2 bag. Its smashed together. Another give away is when you lay the bottom end to end, you see the seams are narrower on the mini 2.

Well, then one of us got a different bag for the Mini2.

I can fit everything from either drone set in either bag. Whichever one has the MA2 in it looks bigger and measures a bit more than the other one, because it's stuffed to the gills compared to the MM2, which has all kinds of empty space.

• Sad
Well, then one of us got a different bag for the Mini2.

I can fit everything from either drone set in either bag. Whichever one has the MA2 in it looks bigger and measures a bit more than the other one, because it's stuffed to the gills compared to the MM2, which has all kinds of empty space.
Not my video and it's clear that the Mini2 combo bag is smaller than the MA2 Combo bag, see Gadgetdudes post just curious, is yours a M2 combo bag or addon after M2 purchase?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986