DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini $299 - Anyone get lucky enough to snag one?

easyheimer

Reactions
There was a deal on Woot this morning for a brand new Mavic Mini for $299. It didn’t last long but was just curious if anyone here was lucky enough to snag one? If I was awake I would have definitely bought one. IMG_8606.JPG

There was a deal on Woot this morning for a brand new Mavic Mini for $299. It didn’t last long but was just curious if anyone here was lucky enough to snag one? If I was awake I would have definitely bought one. View attachment 94956
a scam the controller is from a Phantom not a MM

Last edited:
a scam the controller is from a Phantom not a MM

I said the same thing but controller in the listing is correct. Woot is also an Amazon company so I highly doubt it’s a scam. Following the slickdeals thread to see if there are any issues when people receive their orders.

I was going to ask everyone the same thing. I check Woot each morning for deals on stuff. Been buying random stuff from them for years. But the Minis were sold out by the time I checked today. Hopefully, someone here got one. I think that’s the best price I’ve seen.

Reactions: easyheimer
watch those ads! trap! one got me around christmas. I had to cancel the order, and stop the money transfer at my bank.

I am Woot (Amazon) customer for years, and have made many purchases, without concerns. This was a good deal that slipped away. Reading the Woot forum, the moderator indicated they had 100 and sold fast. I'll be on the look out for the next deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: barrybcar
Because of third party sellers, you can encounter scams even on Amazon so buyer beware.
I tried to warn Amazon a few years ago that they had sellers trying to sell 2TB thumbdrives for too cheap. I'm sure they were really 16GB drives programmed to report as 2TB.

If a seller can't get the picture right, I wouldn't trust them.

I got in on the deal. It's definitely a mavic mini with the correct remote. It will be here on Saturday. I'll post pictures.
The remote in the picture is just another DJI item that is for sale with other DJI items.
Screenshot_20200226-052506.jpeg

I got in on the deal. It's definitely a mavic mini with the correct remote. It will be here on Saturday. I'll post pictures.
The remote in the picture is just another DJI item that is for sale with other DJI items.
View attachment 95157
if it is real then well done hope you are not being ripped off

Been buying from Woot for probably 10 years now. No complaints. (Other than I wish they would bring back Wine Woot)

Good catch. Yes, as you described, the MM was one of a four items sold on that day. I have shopped Woot for a long time, with no problems. I have one MM and am looking for another, that deal was in my price point. Hope it shows up again. Enjoy your deal and your flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar