DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Aircraft in the Area

dougiefresh27

Reactions
I was pleasantly shocked when I saw this on my screen. I checked AirRadar and saw a helicopter leaving our local airport about 8 miles away. I finished my flight a little early and a minute later it flew past on a mission to get to a hospital about 30 miles away. Thank you DJI for that one.
Granted they were at 2500' and I was at 396', give way to the big guys.
I do love the mini!

I was also pleasantly shocked a couple of days ago when my MA2 said something like ‘warning, manned aircraft in vicinity, fly with caution’. I brought the altitude of my drone right down before I could even see a plane flying, quite a distance away. No idea how high they were, except that they were much much higher than me! I am very impressed with the technology.

Reactions: dougiefresh27
I was also pleasantly shocked a couple of days ago when my MA2 said something like ‘warning, manned aircraft in vicinity, fly with caution’. I brought the altitude of my drone right down before I could even see a plane flying, quite a distance away. No idea how high they were, except that they were much much higher than me! I am very impressed with the technology.
If you don't have it yet, get FlightRadar 24 on your device. It is a great tool.

Reactions: MavicPeter

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo