DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini and Dronelink

OldGuy

Reactions
As mentioned previously I paid $20 for Dronelink but was waiting for my young tech friend to help me install it on my 8" Huawei Media Pad M5 Lite. I mention the tablet in case anyone wants to check the specs against their own tablet/phone. Basically the Huawei has 3 Gb of RAM.The installation was problem free and as expected Dronelink is very similar to Litchi which I also have on my tablet for my M2Z.
Yesterday evening we visited our flying site to test the app. Like Litchi we were able to plan missions at home on the computer. We set up a simple Orbit mission first. Then a more complex Orbit mission followed by a simple Waypoints mission. Without going into too much detail all missions were successfully executed. On hitting the start icon on the tablet the MM took off and carried out the assigned mission returning to home and landing on/near the pad when completed. Both myself and my tech friend were very pleased with the results. For me this opens up a whole new world for the MM.
I think Dronelink is well worth the $20 you have to pay for it. Also it seems to have more features than Litchi which I have yet to explore. Best of all it works with the Mavic Mini.

Hello Old Guy, I also have a Mavic Mini and want to try the Dronelink application.
However, I cannot find the app in the Playstore, is that just me or do I have to get the app from somewhere else?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki