DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic mini battery cover

new2mavic

Reactions
I saw on the web a report saying that the early version of mini is prone to having the latch of the battery cover broken after repetitive use but in the newer version, the material of the cover has been changed to eliminate the problem. There are some subtle difference in the appearence of the two versions. Wonder if anyone is aware of it.

1578901249908.png

1578901270130.png

Reactions: netsonic
I think the new version is the bottom picture. I've just bought a new Mini and mine is the same as the bottom pic. The tabs hold the battery more securely.

Reactions: netsonic
I saw on the web a report saying that the early version of mini is prone to having the latch of the battery cover broken after repetitive use but in the newer version, the material of the cover has been changed to eliminate the problem. There are some subtle difference in the appearence of the two versions. Wonder if anyone is aware of it.

View attachment 90657

View attachment 90658
I just receive the Mini and it look as bottom one.

Thanks for the info! I've just checked and I also have the new version.
Mine was ordered from local retailer Emag on the 4th of November and delivered on the 23rd of Nov 2019.

Last edited:
I places my order on amazon germany at the 15th december and the mavic mini fmc arrives on 19th december.

I also have the new one.

View attachment 90668
those extended mouldings are for keeping the battery in line with the pins as it is plugged in the latches for the door are at the bottom

Reactions: kcfyrproof
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar