DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini chasing radio control plane

I agree, very nice, fun to watch.. I was so hoping you would video the plane landing and I was not disappointed! Thanks

Nice first post and welcome to the forum!

Nice flying by both pilots! Getting that close in the air isn't easy, and keeping another aircraft in the frame is an added challenge!

Very cool. A lot of the FPV freestyle drone pilots do this with RC planes, but theirs are more sport. I like how yours was more cinematic than sport. And I didn't realize the MM would follow so well. I'm assuming you were in sport mode?

Awesome video, very fun to watch!

Very cool. A lot of the FPV freestyle drone pilots do this with RC planes, but theirs are more sport. I like how yours was more cinematic than sport. And I didn't realize the MM would follow so well. I'm assuming you were in sport mode?

Awesome video, very fun to watch!
Thx. Yes, sports mode. But even sports mode is not fast enough to do plane chasing. I have to control very carefully to keep up with the plane. My major hobby is RC planes, MM is already good enough to me for taking some casual videos.

Thx. Yes, sports mode. But even sports mode is not fast enough to do plane chasing. I have to control very carefully to keep up with the plane. My major hobby is RC planes, MM is already good enough to me for taking some casual videos.

Yea, I noticed that and I thought you did a great job following them. The FPV pilots are flying drones with top speeds in excess of 100 MPH sometimes, so it's easy for them.

Very nice and great performance from both pilots [emoji106][emoji927][emoji927][emoji2]

both videos are great. I'd be afraid of flying into it lol

Thank you for posting these videos. I found them to be relaxing and very entertaining. Getting a close up of an in-flight RC plane was appreciated.

Excellent! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead