DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini does 200° Pano [CITY] [IT]

m80116

Reactions
Hello... fresh from a recent comeback, me and my little critter engaged in a city flight at dusk, objective of the mission: produce interesting pictures for a panoramic view (at the time of Coronavirus, therefore much less congested than usual).

After a profitable flight at dusk he halted hovering at 47 meters to produce an almost 360° image set.
Image data: ISO 400-800 SS 1/8s -0.33 EV f/2.8 H 47m, web version 7767x1080x24b

The images have been successively imported in a PC, stitched together and edited to produce this Pano view, I hope you enjoy.

Direct link

Last edited:
Impressive pano! Can you give some details about how many rows & columns , exposure etc? Also do you shoot the columns by rotating the camera down then yawing over and then shooting up, or yawing first and then dropping the camera down and yawing back along the next row etc.

Last edited:
Hello... fresh from a recent comeback, me and my little critter engaged in a city flight at dusk, objective of the mission: produce interesting pictures for a panoramic view (at the time of Coronavirus, therefore much less congested than usual).

After a profitable flight at dusk he halted hovering at 47 meters to produce an almost 360° image set.
Image data: ISO 400-800 SS 1/8s f/2.8 H 47m, web version 7767x1080x24b

The images have been successively imported in a PC, stitched together and edited to produce this Pano view, I hope you enjoy.

Great shot on so many levels! What software did you use to stitch it together? Also, did you use the elapsed time shutter option?

I did not use any particular technique, the images were stitched together using an old version of Photoshop (CS3, v10.0 ©2007), one row, one take (as opposed to image stacking), no bracketing.

I just forgot to mention -0.33 EV on the exposure, that's it.

Reactions: snapdog
I did not use any particular technique, the images were stitched together using an old version of Photoshop (CS3, v10.0 ©2007), one row, one take (as opposed to image stacking), no bracketing.

I just forgot to mention -0.33 EV on the exposure, that's it.
Interestingly I still use CS3, as my collection of filters still work on that version:) Again, very nice work!

I've seen wonderful pictures of the northeast, especially lighthouses and buildings. That would probably be the best subject I'd hanker after. Early morning or late evening, a touch of fog with scattered sun rays wouldn't spoil the day either.

Reactions: snapdog
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002