DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini filters

Can anyone recommend a good set of filters for the Mini 1.
Well, how timely!! I just went through this in a thread that carried out over the several days last Thursday and Friday I believe.
The crux of the matter is that I ordered two Freewell filters for my nw Mini 2 and tried for over an hour to get them to attach and stay on...all, to no avail. On one trial, the filter got caught behind the camera and took me great effort with a jewelers forceps to retrieve it. The filters fell off continuously as I hovered the drone at eye level in my driveway. I was certain that if I went higher, I would lose it forever.

Once I got it to stay on, but the minute I put on the gimbal guard it fell off.

I returned the filters to Amazon and got immediate credit back to my credit card. I wrote to Freewell and got a total denial reply, stating that they had sold hundreds or more of these without a problem. I have now ordered a single ND16 Skyreat which is coming soon so I cannot vouch for it. The Skyreat is plastic whereas the Freewell was glass. Since this is only a backup drone, I am not going to stress over it.

Reactions: hiflyer201
N
Well, how timely!! I just went through this in a thread that carried out over the several days last Thursday and Friday I believe.
The crux of the matter is that I ordered two Freewell filters for my nw Mini 2 and tried for over an hour to get them to attach and stay on...all, to no avail. On one trial, the filter got caught behind the camera and took me great effort with a jewelers forceps to retrieve it. The filters fell off continuously as I hovered the drone at eye level in my driveway. I was certain that if I went higher, I would lose it forever.

Once I got it to stay on, but the minute I put on the gimbal guard it fell off.

I returned the filters to Amazon and got immediate credit back to my credit card. I wrote to Freewell and got a total denial reply, stating that they had sold hundreds or more of these without a problem. I have now ordered a single ND16 Skyreat which is coming soon so I cannot vouch for it. The Skyreat is plastic whereas the Freewell was glass. Since this is only a backup drone, I am not going to stress over it.
Good to know I was about to order some. Can't seem to find any Sunnylife either. Let me know how you get on with the Skyreat. Thanks

N

Good to know I was about to order some. Can't seem to find any Sunnylife either. Let me know how you get on with the Skyreat. Thanks
I'll report back after I get the Skyreat and test it out.

I managed to find Sunnylife on e-bay. Check out this screen grab. The come from China. Very iffy if a whole so cheap! $13.99- or less than $2.00 each !!!! double clock here.

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 3.52.38 PM.png

I'll report back after I get the Skyreat and test it out.

I managed to find Sunnylife on e-bay. Check out this screen grab. The come from China. Very iffy if a whole so cheap! $13.99- or less than $2.00 each !!!! double clock here.

View attachment 132024
Yea I also saw them on ebay ( which I avoid like the plague if I can ). More research required I think thanks Dale

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661