DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Gimbal issue

Nd33

Reactions
Recently noticed that the gimbal on my mini is tilting when moving sideways in any of the modes. This includes cinematic mode. I have recalibrated IMU, Compass and gimbal to no avail. I have checked the gimbal for debris and blown it out. It feels like it can move freely. Also, when I tilt the drone side to side in my hand it works perfectly fine, the issues only start when the drone is physically moving sideways and tilting at the same time. I have contacted DJI and hopefully can get a replacement. Anyone else have or had the same issue? Here is a video -

Have they been back in contact with you ?

Reactions: OldEd
Not yet, I just sent the request a few hours ago
Well hopefully you won’t have to wait long but do post back what they say.

Have they been back in contact with you ?
They finally got back to me but they are putting the fault on me for no apparent reason. They are charging me $140 for a replacement gimbal. I called and online messaged them and I never got a clear response on why they determined it was my fault. They said that there was no evidence of a crash in my logs, which should make it be covered by warranty. This is really disappointing service, I will definitely not be buying any more products from dji again

About normal, they hardly ever claim fault. Hoped they would with you but guess not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569