DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini Gimbal Motor overload

7of9trek

Reactions
This gimbal overload message stays on my screen an the gimbal is shaky. Is there a fix for this without sending it in for repair? Anyone else having this problem?. Help please:)

Last edited:
I've got the same message happening right now. Yesterday the gimbal got stuck. I played around with it and saw a couple of YouTube videos, etc and got it unstuck. Now that it's unstuck, I get this gimbal motor overload message. At least the gimbal is moving freely and works much better but I wouldn't mind getting rid of this new message. I don't know about the shakiness as I was just testing it in windy conditions.

Reactions: 7of9trek
I've got the same message happening right now. Yesterday the gimbal got stuck. I played around with it and saw a couple of YouTube videos, etc and got it unstuck. Now that it's unstuck, I get this gimbal motor overload message. At least the gimbal is moving freely and works much better but I wouldn't mind getting rid of this new message. I don't know about the shakiness as I was just testing it in windy conditions.

I’ve tried all the YouTube videos on it.. from Imu calibration to gimbal reset. The gimbal motor overload message always comes back .. during this my camera isn’t stable at all. My plan is to ship it to dji since I have the dji Refresh. Might take some time to get it back with the situation we are in now. In the meantime ordered a new drone only unit. My plan is to sell the one that gets fixed upon return. Or maybe keep as a backup. If you find any solutions that work for you please let me know. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929