DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Gimbal replacement

Dari youtube hingga forum, saya tidak pernah melihat postingan yang berhasil terkait penggantian gimbal dengan kalibrasi perangkat lunak. Adakah yang berhasil mengganti gimbal dan mengkalibrasinya? tolong berbagi, saya yakin banyak yang berharap untuk mendengar dan belajar bagaimana sukses menggantikan gimbal.
Apakah sekarang sudah normal.? Kasus yang sama dengan drone saya

Well after reading through all this. I will make it a point to not recommend DJI to anyone. Locking out the calibration software is simply a scam to gouge more money from their customers.

Nope, I had to return it to Costco... and eat the cost of the new Gimbal. If I can not repair MY Mini, I do not own the drone. I will never own a DJI drone again....
Same here, went to have my drone repaired after learning you "the owner" cannot make the repairs yourself. So I sent it out knowing the Gimbal had to be replaced. "Cloud City Drones" out of Rhode Island could not give an estimate. If they are so experienced they know exaclty how much time and money it will take. Only to find out they sent it out for repair and had not even started the work. After being forced to have it repaired, I tried to support a local business and it has been the Worst Service Experience I have ever received. Save your money and time, if you have repairs send your drone to DJI directly. Cloud City Drones is nothing but a middleman that takes a cut of the fee off the top. I still don't have my Drone back and expect I will never see it again. Done with DJI equiptment.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000