DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Giveaway Contest

Hello All,

We are having a raffle winner gets a Free Mavic Mini Drone

How to Enter

1. Follow us @ddsdronerepair on instagram
2. tag @ddsdronerepair in one of your drone related posts.

thats it once done you will be entered in the contest

Good Luck All
Is there alternate means to participate? I don’t do any of the online group chats. Tried FaceBook a few years ago but was banned before signup complete. Go figure. Just barely know to find my way around the forums.

Reactions: dipnit and DDS
Is there alternate means to participate? I don’t do any of the online group chats. Tried FaceBook a few years ago but was banned before signup complete. Go figure. Just barely know to find my way around the forums.
will run another once this contest is up

I hear ya more of a millennial thing......those millennials!%@# ;)
well if your a senior who uses a computer, a smartphone and flying a drone responsibly id say you doing just fine so please keep it up! next contest will try something else
Senior, god when did that happen, lol:p Time passes too quickly.

Reactions: DDS
@drone.drifters
Really hope @drone.drifters is here. After realizing many members don't have ig, we decided not to promote on ig rather only on this great forum.
Stay tuned for next contest and thanks all that participated!

@drone.drifters
Really hope @drone.drifters is here. After realizing many members don't have ig, we decided not to promote on ig rather only on this great forum.
If I'da known that I would have participated. :( I have no social media accounts.

@drone.drifters
@Siebster congrads and I am so happy the winner is here?

Thank you so much! This is perfect timing since I have been searching for a new small drone since my Mavic pro encountered some troubles recently and I have been grounded since.
Pretty sure I know someone who can get the mp airborne once again?

Pretty sure I know someone who can get the mp airborne once again?
haha, I made the mistake of trying to do an arm replacement by myself, and after the 3rd time of rebooting it, it failed the smoke test so I had just sort of counted it as dead. Any idea what it would cost to get it back up again?

Reactions: DDS
haha, I made the mistake of trying to do an arm replacement by myself, and after the 3rd time of rebooting it, it failed the smoke test so I had just sort of counted it as dead. Any idea what it would cost to get it back up again?
Can’t really say without the drone on the bench
Why not make a free ticket, free shipping both ways free inspection you only pay if we fix

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin