DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini how much flight time and distance?

jackzed1

Reactions
Hey everyone haven't had my Mavic Mini for that long and I've got 41.3km, 4.7hrs and 28 flights so far, just wondering how much distance and how many hours some of you have gotten out of your mini? Also would like to say this forum has helped me out with so much info before and after buying my mini and I appreciate it.

Sorry about the double post.

Last edited:
When first flying my Mini, I always always scared of the battery going < 50% whilst at a high altitude, or far distance, so I was landing my first few flights at around 50%, so you'll notice my fly time vs total flights may look strange!

5 hours fly time
38 miles covered
50 flights

When first flying my Mini, I always always scared of the battery going < 50% whilst at a high altitude, or far distance, so I was landing my first few flights at around 50%, so you'll notice my fly time vs total flights may look strange!

5 hours fly time
38 miles covered
50 flights
I was super careful about battery life while flying at first, like you. After about a dozen flights I stopped being concerned about it, and now frequently fly till I get the low battery warning. Even when down to 25% it returns home just fine, and lands with plenty of battery life left.

I found the same as Motorcycle Rider. I was VERY conservative in the beginning. I did tests, and brought my drone back when it hit the 50% mark. Didn't even fly it over water for a while, and then did tests to see what being overwater might do to the flight characteristics.

Looking at my log, I see that I have 24 hours flight time, 162kms of flight distance and 173 flights. Many of the flights, though, were short bits just to capture various bits for videos I was knocking together.

Last edited:
I got 53 flights. 18.9km total distance.
8.25h total time since my first month of owning a Mavic Mini.but I have over a 100
Plus flights in all my times flying drones

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190