DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini issues after Dji Fly update

Mavy710

Reactions
Good evening,

Been having an issue with my mavic mini 1. Decided to update the dji fly, since the the mini 3 pro came out. And right after the update, my mini 1 has 0 sight. Anyone else experience this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-195833.jpg
    Screenshot_20220521-195833.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 37
I just tested mine with the new update. It’s working ok, but it feels like I loose signal a lot quicker. Maybe it’s something else all together. But I lost signal where I always fly it, right behind my house in VLOS. And when I reconnected, it said P-GPS on the left upper corner. I never seen that before either. But my camera and everything else, is working fine. Hope you got that sorted.

EDIT - I have the same issue. Samsung S22+ no fpv video feed. Works on my old S9+, but that phone is gonna help me get an $800 credit towards the NEW S22+.

SOLVED - I deleted the latest DJI Fly app and reloaded a previous version. Everything works now.

Last edited:
I appreciate everyone's personal experiences and issues with their app and mavic mini. I have yet to have mine working, so im just flying with my huawei p20 pro for now. All fine for the DJI FPV though, Samsung S21+ not liking that new mavic mini update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada