DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Manual Panorama

Looks good- try taking another row at differing gimbal angles and get something like this...

Paul PTGUI test

Disclaimer- mine was a first attempt trying it so don't judge me ;)

Reactions: Tomas H.
Looks good- try taking another row at differing gimbal angles and get something like this...

Paul PTGUI test

Disclaimer- mine was a first attempt trying it so don't judge me ;)
That’s pretty cool.

Yah I totally could have done a few more passes to get a bigger field of view. I wasn’t sure how my iPad app would handle the stitching and wanted to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised.

Maybe if I have time later this week I’ll try that.

It's all stuff to try on later flights!

Another one I've seen but not tried yet is taking quick consecutive pics of the same subject in different exposures and then manually creating a HDR of them. All auto stuff I'd imagine on the mini's higher priced brothers but still manageable with a bit of work on the mini!

It's all stuff to try on later flights!

Another one I've seen but not tried yet is taking quick consecutive pics of the same subject in different exposures and then manually creating a HDR of them. All auto stuff I'd imagine on the mini's higher priced brothers but still manageable with a bit of work on the mini!

Yah, a manual HDR is on my list of ToDo's. And yes, it's all standard on the Mini's bigger brothers & sisters as I recall reading.

Looks great that 360deg panorama ! Whap app on iPad did you use ?
Thanks, Tomas

Thanks- That was on PC, stitched in PTGUI and then made all funky on kuula.co- assisted massively from a nice chap from Grey Arrows.

It's crazy what can be done.

Reactions: Tomas H.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaro