DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini not binding to phone

Recon5566

Reactions
Hi, I'm having some problems with my mavic mini and was hoping maybe you guys have some ideas before I just send it in. I've flown my drone a bunch of times and nothings gone wrong the connection drops to my phone for one second maybe because the cord slips out. But I tried it in manual mode and now it will not connect to my phone, normally my phone will think it's charging but right now it does not at all. Any help would be appreciated

Your question is confusing, because the aircraft connects to the RC, not the phone. Are you saying that the phone is not connecting to the RC? If so, have you tried a different cable? And what do you mean when you say that you "tried it in manual mode"?

Reactions: Thomas B
Based on the comment that the RC isn’t charging the phone (assume android) that your cable is duff or the RC port is bust.

I have a similar problem with my IPhone sometimes. My Mini is less that a week old and most of the time it works flawlessly but then sometimes it knows my phone is connected to the remote but doesn’t know that the remote is connected to the drone so I can’t enter fly mode. Sometimes unplugging the cable and plugging it back in helps but sometimes it doesn’t, and if I’m already flying then I have to activate RTH to get it back close enough to land.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard