DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini not taking off after crash and arm replacement. Help

Mario.b

Reactions
The drone has been in a crash and I had to open the drone and replace 1front arm and the flat cable connecting the GPS module a nd camera to the main border.
After repair and before the drone had error code 30008 No GPS signal. Aircraft unable to hover,. Fly with caution. But it won't lift off the ground at all.
I have to mention i checked the flat cable was ps was correctly installed and firmware update and everything calibrated. Still got flying. Please help.

The drone has been in a crash and I had to open the drone and replace 1front arm and the flat cable connecting the GPS module a nd camera to the main border.
After repair and before the drone had error code 30008 No GPS signal. Aircraft unable to hover,. Fly with caution. But it won't lift off the ground at all.
I have to mention i checked the flat cable was ps was correctly installed and firmware update and everything calibrated. Still got flying. Please help.
you need new gps module, imu chip must be transferred on the new module, if not you will got imu error and you wont be able to do calibration

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan