DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mavic Mini Panorama of the El Cajon Valley, east of San Diego

Seisiuneer

Reactions
The Mavic Mini is my first DJI drone. Previously, I've had "toy" drones, and did a lot of work with the original Hover Passport.

I've had the MM for a few weeks, really enjoying seeing what's possible with such a tiny drone. It's been rock solid so far.

For this panorama, I used the 3-second timed shooting mode to grab images from about 300 ft above my house spinning slowly while in Cinematic flight mode.

Stitched the resulting images with Autopano. EXIF injected with Exif Fixer to get Google Photos/Facebook to show it as a panorama.

Click the image to enter the viewer, then the panorama icon in the center of the image to view full screen and pan/zoom the image.

Last edited:
Reactions: sikspy and John235
Here's another panorama of our area, somewhat lower resolution, taken the previous night (Halloween 2020) using frame-by-frame export from a 2.7 K video file:

Stitched the resulting images with Autopano. EXIF injected with Exif Fixer to get Google Photos/Facebook to show it as a panorama.

Click the image to enter the viewer, then the panorama icon in the center of the image to view full screen and pan/zoom the image.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54