DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Problems

zpfarmer

Reactions
Hello all,

I have recently purchased a Mavic Mini as my first drone and am trying to learn how to use it. For the most part, it is simple enough, but I am having some problems that I can not figure out...
When I fly, the drone and camera fly smooth and pictures work fine. Any time I try to record a video, even in the CineSmooth mode, the screen tears so bad that I am unable to fly my drone at all. I have an sd card in the drone so it is saving all pictures and videos to that. But I have tried to go through settings and figure it out but can't seem to get it to work. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you

welcome to the forum,if the video you are taking saves to the SD card successfully then the issue could be due to the cable connecting the RC to the device ,or more likely your device itself,not being up to the job of running the fly app,you need to have as few other apps running as possible and stop cache to memory as the device needs as much memory as possible for the app to run smoothly

welcome to the forum,if the video you are taking saves to the SD card successfully then the issue could be due to the cable connecting the RC to the device ,or more likely your device itself,not being up to the job of running the fly app,you need to have as few other apps running as possible and stop cache to memory as the device needs as much memory as possible for the app to run smoothly
Well I had a cheap LG Android phone so per your suggestion, I went out and bought a S10+ today. Everything works great now! Thanks!

Well I had a cheap LG Android phone so per your suggestion, I went out and bought a S10+ today. Everything works great now! Thanks!
thats great news glad i could help with your issue happy flying yours OMM

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143