DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini se advanced parameters

Reactions
Can anyone tell me which ground station apps or any apps you can use to change the parameters for dji mavic mini se, or does anyone know what all apps are compatible be it android or iOS also can I get some ideas for fun advanced parameters to change around
Thanks

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!
Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself

As to your question, I have no idea if the Mini SE is compatible wth any Ground Station apps

If you want to modify the firmware parameters of the drone then drone-hacks software on a PC may be what you're after. If you want to explore further then in your mavicpilots profile enable access to the software mods section (normally its hidden and you have to specifically opt in ti get access) and search in there. That's the section of the forum where discussion on this kind of modding should be kept 👍

If you want to modify the firmware parameters of the drone then drone-hacks software on a PC may be what you're after. If you want to explore further then in your mavicpilots profile enable access to the software mods section (normally its hidden and you have to specifically opt in ti get access) and search in there. That's the section of the forum where discussion on this kind of modding should be kept 👍
Ok awesome that’s exactly what I was looking for they don’t make it very easy to find on here again a million thanks

Reactions: dirkclod and scro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio