DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini. UK

Pcosta23

Reactions
I just have a question please.
Can i fly my drone over my house and garden?
I just wanted a photo of the house from above. ( think it would be nice.)
I live in a semi-detached.
Thanks

I just have a question please.
Can i fly my drone over my house and garden?
I just wanted a photo of the house from above. ( think it would be nice.)
I live in a semi-detached.
Thanks
you can but it means you will have to go up 150 ft to comply, and you need to make sure that you keep the antennas flat surfaces pointing towards the drone,
it would be better if you can do it with the consent of your neighbors, or at least inform them of your intentions ,its one of those grey areas and just be careful that you have a good GPS lock and its not to windy

you can but it means you will have to go up 150 ft to comply, and you need to make sure that you keep the antennas flat surfaces pointing towards the drone,
it would be better if you can do it with the consent of your neighbors, or at least inform them of your intentions ,its one of those grey areas and just be careful that you have a good GPS lock and its not to windy
Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
re my previous answer the biggest issue is really,the perceived intention of your flight,from a neighbors perception of what you are up to,unfortunately most of them will think you are spying on them,and thats mainly due to the misinformation that the media put out about drones ,

If you know your neighbours though - all of them and get an agreement with them, then you could do it without issue.

Its not legal to do many things but - see no evil - hear no evil etc.

Reactions: SouthButNotOut

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie