DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini video issue flickers red sometimes anoying

Jerouimet

Reactions
I have a problem with my mavic mini
When I record video sometimes it flickers red it gets annoying and I get a greenish rainbow affect is there some settings I can change to make it better

Thought it was my card but I just bought a
Scandisk extreme plus 4k 128 card
And still does the same thing it has done it since new

Last edited:
I have a problem with my mavic mini
When I record video sometimes it flickers red it gets annoying and I get a greenish rainbow affect is there some settings I can change to make it better

Thought it was my card but I just bought a
Scandisk extreme plus 4k 128 card
And still does the same thing it has done it since new
Post video if possible? Of note, a 128 Gig card is MAJOR overkill, your not going to use it in a flight or two. You should by practice replace a SD on every flight when you change a battery. That way if your SDCard corrupts you don't lose all your footage. And also if something ever happens and you lose the bird you have all the previous footage. Best if you buy several smaller cards, but that is your choice. Just letting you know how I learned from professionals...YMMV

This is just a short one but you'll see the red flicker at the end well almost the end it does it random not constant

This is just a short one but you'll see the red flicker at the end well almost the end it does it random not constant
To verify, your stock SDCard footage shows this as well? IF so bad camera/flex cable connection... Needs to go to repair/DJI. How long you had your Mini?

Yes if I put the card in the computer shows same thing
You said it has done it since day one...so bad outta the box...Contact DJI and open a ticket..you may be able to link them to that video if they ask...tell them you have video...take it from there.

Yes if I put the card in the computer shows same thing
I have the same problem. Started about my 3rd flight. Also get the green halo effect.
It is only the lower half or quarter of a frame. 25 or 50 fps.
Tried different SD cards, all the different settings for the recordings.
Also had it on a few photos. Tried it on the work bench and managed to get it a couple of times.
More often when flying.
Also a lot of the recordings are only 11 to 12 seconds long.

Ok I put it on cinema setting and all looks perfect no more flicker or green looks really nice
If your happy with a camera that only half works, more power to you..your stuff you make the call ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803