DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini vs Mavic Air 2

I do own the Mini, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air 2, Phantom 3 Std, Phantom 4 Pro..... I think it's an addiction. Hahadha (Just an old hobbyist having fun). I bought the Mini for hiking. Light weight, quick set up and capture some great photos, however the truth is that I seldom get to fly it on my hikes because of the winds. The Mavic Air 2 is perfect for my needs. Handles great in the high winds and takes great photos. I captured this one, over my house the other night when the sky exploded in red hues at sunset. Using the Mavic Air 2 Pano Mode

Attachments

• DJI_0053-2.jpg
    DJI_0053-2.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: ff22 and BokiFly
I do own the Mini, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air 2, Phantom 3 Std, Phantom 4 Pro..... I think it's an addiction. Hahadha (Just an old hobbyist having fun). I bought the Mini for hiking. Light weight, quick set up and capture some great photos, however the truth is that I seldom get to fly it on my hikes because of the winds. The Mavic Air 2 is perfect for my needs. Handles great in the high winds and takes great photos. I captured this one, over my house the other night when the sky exploded in red hues at sunset. Using the Mavic Air 2 Pano Mode

How much heavier and bulkier is the MA2 for taking on a hike?

Not much heavier or bulkier really.....
I have also found the MA2 seems to be quieter but need to get them side by side in the air

Attachments

• 15903800102566334740550288880917.jpg
    15903800102566334740550288880917.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: ronthepilot
I've owned my MM for a little while now and I'm pretty satisfied with it. I have however been looking at the Mavic Air 2 and I'm wondering just how big an upgrade it is from the MM. Is it really worth twice the money? What's your opinion?
I am a new mini owner. ..2 months ...ordered MA2 will receive in 5 days and I will report back

I’ve just added a MA2 to my Mini

The main reasons were

Occusync 2
RAW images
Better wind resistance
4k at 60fps
Better image sensor
Better Dynamic Range
Better controller
Timelapse
Pano mode with 48mp images
More Quickshot options

The Mini is a great little drone and an amazing package that you can get excellent results with so I’ll be keeping mine for travel

Reactions: Exotic Blacklist
I've owned my MM for a little while now and I'm pretty satisfied with it. I have however been looking at the Mavic Air 2 and I'm wondering just how big an upgrade it is from the MM. Is it really worth twice the money? What's your opinion?
I moved from the Spark to the Mini, and now I want the Air 2! :( Range with OccuSync, sensors, ActiveTrack, battery life, stability in higher winds, HDR, and 4K 60fps are enough to justify the extra cost!

I’ve just added a MA2 to my Mini

The main reasons were

Occusync 2
RAW images
Better wind resistance
4k at 60fps
Better image sensor
Better Dynamic Range
Better controller
Timelapse
Pano mode with 48mp images
More Quickshot options

The Mini is a great little drone and an amazing package that you can get excellent results with so I’ll be keeping mine for travel
That’s exactly what I’m doing.

Reactions: MaverickMavicMark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven