DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini

Shaun1983dji

Reactions
Do I need a License to use the mavic mini in the uk and what happens if I go Abroad do I need a License to use it there anybody no thank you

Do I need a License to use the mavic mini in the uk and what happens if I go Abroad do I need a License to use it there anybody no thank you
Hello Shaun,
This should help re flying in the EU (from June onwards, not that you'll be going there before that..)

Hello Shaun,
This should help re flying in the EU (from June onwards, not that you'll be going there before that..)
I think broadly speaking, it's the same for the UK.

if you were to fly your MM with say the prop guards fitted then it would be over the 250g limit to avoid registration, you are better off just registering it anyway ,as the rules are supposed to be changing in June ,and then because it has a camera it will need registering anyway,dont forget to do your fly ID test on the CAA website

Hi everyone, a few days ago I got my license, here in Italy, to drive my MP and it will be valid all over Europe. Obviously you have an MM, under 250 grams, so I don't think you need this unless you fly over areas against regulations.IMG_20200411_113328.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman