DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini

Not sure why they didn't come up with a Google search, might be that new a site, but Google usually finds these things quick now.
Even > mad gadgets australia < and > mandgadgets australia < didn't bring up results.
Heck, I typed > madgadgets.com.au < into google and still only madgadets.com came up in results (not a parent site, and no drones listed).

I'd be very cautious just for this.

Not sure how you can check this out thoroughly / cautiously, googling the name and problems or complaints, also brings up nothing, very unusual.
Try some searches of the Aussie BNR (biz name register) and ABN lookup, see if there is anything listed there perhaps.

Checked the url on whois.net, it's a domain under a biz name CJH BUILDING SERVICES PTY LTD ABN a QLD company that checks on on ABN lookup.
A private company registered in 2010.

It could be legit, many companies are doing such things, they would likely drop ship, making very little profit, and I feel that this alone would make claiming anything under warranty an issue ?
I couldn't find them as an DJI authorised reseller / retailer (postcode 4103).

Overall, that page has deals like the new MA2 for $200 less than DJI pricing, if this is legit, that's good for consumers.

The DJI store Mini flymore combo is listed at $799, so that is almost $300 less !

Personally, I'd give them a miss.

Had a thought, if you want to take the risk of non DJI authorised, you probably aren't far from them.
Contact them and speak to them if possible, at least email . . .
Express concerns and ask if you can pick up.
If so, a lot of risk avoided, check package in car before leaving site for all gear there etc.

I messaged them and he said that the stock comes from Victoria so I cant pick up I then asked about paying via PayPal but he said at present they don't have that facility but are working on it. I told him that a fool and his money are easily parted

I messaged them and he said that the stock comes from Victoria so I cant pick up I then asked about paying via PayPal but he said at present they don't have that facility but are working on it. I told him that a fool and his money are easily parted

Do they take credit card ?
That has good consumer protection for no receipt of goods, though a little hassle and maybe small bank fee to open a challenge for sale reversal.

I’d be tempted to avoid, as no genuine reseller, not worth $200 if you have an issue.
I don’t think DJI stuff is available grey market, DJI would likely have that pretty tightly controlled.
Haven’t seen MM copies around (yet).

yes they take credit cards but once you pay using them and they are bogus my money is gone and I am left to pay the credit card company

yes they take credit cards but once you pay using them and they are bogus my money is gone and I am left to pay the credit card company

Maybe check with bank if keen to still consider them.
If a dodgy merchant scams you usually you can get a chargeback but my bank for example has a $20 odd $ fee.

I’d leave it if at all uncomfortable and dealing with them.

Seeing you are in Brissy, give UAV Me a call or email, ask for Bruce.

Let him know his PDR guy from Adelaide (who isn’t allowed back for a bit longer still, but will still fix his coworkers Jeep sometime soon !![emoji51]) referred you and see if he has any deals going on what you’re after.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S